1. PRIVACY NOTICE
This policy applies to information we collect:
· When you download our mobile application from Apple or Google Play Service,
· when you, install, register with, access or use the BLIK Mobile App or our website;
· in an email, text, and other electronic messages between you and other user and/orthe Company via the App;
· when you interact with our advertising Content on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of the App, including information: by which you may be personally identified, such as name, Profile picture(s), Gender, Date of Birth, Social Interest, Profile details (user description), e-mail, Password, and Location (Country, State and City) or any other information the App collects that is definedas personal or personally identifiable information under applicable law;
The information we collect on App may include:
I. Information that you provide when you report a problem with the App.
II. Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
III. Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
IV. Your search queries on the App.
V. You also may provide information to be published or displayed (from now on, “posted”) on public areas of the App, or transmitted to other users of the App or third parties (collectively, “User Contents”). Your User Contents are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the App with whom you may choose to share your User Contents. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that unauthorised persons will not view your Contents.
We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us.
• Automatically as you access or when you use the App. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
• From third parties.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you access, download, install and/oruse the App, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your device, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
· When you access and use the App, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the App.
· Information about your computer, mobile device and internet connection, including your IP address, the device’s unique device identifier, operating system, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
· The App may also access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. Thismay include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts and address book information.
· The App may also collect real-time information about the location of your device.
The information we collect automatically helps us to improve the App and to deliver a better and more personalisedservice, including; by enabling us to:
a. estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
b. store information about your preferences, allowing us to customisethe App according to your interests;
c. speed up your searches;
d. recogniseyou when you return to the App; or
e. provide the services requested by you (for example, attaching a picture to your profile, allowing you to broadcast message through a channel with your contacts/other users, or communicating or verifying your location at the correct address)
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Web Beacons: Pages of the App and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related statistics (for example, recording the popularity of application content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• to present the App and their contents to you;
• to provide you with information, or services that you request from us;
• to fulfilany other purpose for which you provide it;
• to provide you with notices about your account;
• to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
• to notify you about changes to the App or any products or services we offer or provide throughit;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features on the App;
• in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and/or
• for any other purpose with your consent.
If you do not want us to use your information in this way, you may unsubscribe from such communications; provided, that the precedingdoes not apply to general communications regarding your account, such as email confirmations, communications regarding the validity of the information provided or other general communications regarding your account.
5. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
· To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by confidentiality obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
· To fulfilthe purpose for which you provide it.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information with your consent.
· To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
· To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
· Location Information. You can choose whether or not to allow the App to collect and use real-time information about your mobile device’s location through the device’s privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts of the App may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
· Promotional Offersfrom the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our services, you can opt-out by unsubscribing from the specific communication or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-basedadvertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
6. ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION:
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the App and visiting your account profile page.
7. DATA SECURITY
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorised access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is storedon our secure servers behind firewalls. Any social security information and payment transactions will be encrypted.
The safety and security of your information also dependon you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to the App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the App like on chats and profile information page. Any user of the App may view the information you share in public areas.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the App.
8. HОW LONG DO WE RETAIN PЕRЅОNАL DАTА?
Wе еndеаvоr to only соllесt personal dаtа thаt are necessary for the purposes fоr whiсh thеу аrе соllесtеd, and tо rеtаin ѕuсh data fоr nо lоngеr thаn iѕ nесеѕѕаrу fоr ѕuсh рurроѕеѕ. Thе length оf time реrѕоnаl dаtа iѕ rеtаinеd, аnd сritеriа for dеtеrmining thаt timе, аrе dependent on thе nаturе of the personal dаtа and thе рurроѕе fоr whiсh it was рrоvidеd. Fоr еxаmрlе, fоr уоur реrѕоnаl dаtа related to mаnаging уоur account (ѕuсh as nаmе, email address, аnd ассоunt соntеnt and preferences) are mаintаinеd for аѕ lоng аѕ they are rеtаinеd bу уоu within уоur ассоunt. Othеr dаtа, ѕuсh as rесоrdѕ оf уоur activity within the application, аrе tурiсаllу mаintаinеd оnlу fоr a ѕhоrt period before bеing аnоnуmizеd оr рѕеudоnуmizеd. Additional infоrmаtiоn mау be рrоvidеd in thе Suррlеmеnt applicable tо the product оr service уоu are using. Yоu mау соntасt Uѕ tо оbtаin аdditiоnаl infоrmаtiоn аbоut rеtеntiоn оf уоur реrѕоnаl data.
The current Data Protection Directive (officially Directive 95/46/EC) defines an individual’s consent as “any freely given specific and informed indication of his wishes by which the data subject signifies his agreement to personal data relating to him/herbeing processed.” Personal data must be collectedfor specified, explicit and legitimate purposes relative to the purposes for which they are processed.
In regards to GDPR regulations ‘signing-up’ into BLIK Mobile Application ensures:
A. Clear indication that the consent of users are unambiguous and involve an explicit affirmative action.
B. Users consent are separatedfrom other terms and conditions.
C. According to GDPR, our Application has no pre-ticked opt-in boxes.
D. It requires granular consent for distinct processing operations.
E. Your right to withdraw consent at any time is equally guaranteed.
10. CONTACT INFORMATION