Terms of service
1. ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions are entered into by and between you and Liefr Technologies LLP (“Company”, “we” or “us”). The following terms and conditions, together with any documents We expressly incorporate by reference, govern your access to and use of our App, including any content, functionality and services offered on the “Website” and mobile application – BLIK, whether as a guest or a registered user.
The App is offeredand available to users who are 18 years of ageor older and reside anywhere in the World. By downloading the App, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company in your state of residenceand you meet all of the precedingeligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access, download or use the App.
2. WHAT IS BLIK?
BLIKis a social interaction basedMobile Application. It allows user all around the World to chat, or search for other users registered on the App and also send a requestto interact. Users can reject or accept request. Using the App, Users can create an Alias and share it without share their mobile number or any other personal information, the user will be able to interact with another user just with their alias ID (known as“Blik Identity”). Once a level of trust is established between the two users , they can integrate to chat normally and further disclose personal details, such as Phone Number; If not, the User can as well delete the Blik Connection, at his/her own volition without disclosing any further details and stop any form of interaction with the other User.
The appis available on both iOS and Android, and available for download on Software Provider platform (e.g. Google Play Store). The app provides Users with the privilege to control who they follow or chat with.
3. CHANGES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We may revise and update these Terms and Conditions from time to time in our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them and apply to all access to and use of the App after that. Your continued use of the App following the posting of revised Terms and Conditions means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page from time to time, soyou are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
4. ACCESSING THE APP AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the App, and any service or material we provide on the App, in our sole discretion without notice. The companymay from time to time in its sole discretion develop and provide updates to the App, which may include upgrades, bug fixes, patches, other error corrections, andnew features (collectively, “Updates”). Updates may also modify or delete in their entirety certain features and functionality. You agree that the Company has no obligation to provide any Updates or to continue to provide or enable any particular featuresor functionality. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the App is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the App, or the entire App, to users, including registered users. You are responsible for:
· Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to, download, install anduse the App.
· Ensuring that all persons who access the App through your mobiledevice are aware of these Terms and Conditions, and comply with them.
If you choose, an Alias ID / username, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the App through your login details.
You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorised access to or use of your Alias IDor password or any other breach of security. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer or network so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information. We have the right to disable any Account or another identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time in our sole discretion. Including if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Our Website (https://www.theblik.com), the App and their entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), except for User Contents (which are licensed to the Company, pursuant to the User Content section below), are owned by Liefr Technologies LLP, its licensor or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
These Terms and conditions permit you to use the mobile Application – THE BLIKfor your personal, non-commercial use only. Concerningthe App and subject to these Terms and Conditions, the Company grants you a limited, non-exclusive and nontransferable license to: download, install and use the App for your personal use on a single mobile device owned or otherwise controlled by you (“Mobile Device”) strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, and any end user license agreement or other agreement related to the Mobile Device or applications between you and any third party; and access, download and use on such Mobile Device the content and services made available in or otherwise accessible through the App.
You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on the App, except as follows:
· Your Mobile Device may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM or similar format incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
· You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
· You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
· If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
· Modify copies of any materials from the App.
· Modify, translate, adapt, or otherwise create derivative works or improvements of the App.
· Reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, decode or otherwise attempt to derive or gain access to the source code of the Website, the App or any part thereof.
· Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
· Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site. If you print, copy, modify, download or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Website, or the App in breach of these Terms and Conditions, your right to use the App will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
No right, title or interest in or to the App or any content on the App is transferredto you, and The Company reserves all rights not expressly granted.
Any use of the App not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditionsis a breach of these Terms and Conditionsand may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
The Company name; “Liefr Technologies LLP”, the Company logo and all related names, logos, THE BLIK, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of The Company.
7. PROHIBITED USES
You may use the Website and the App – THE BLIK only for lawful purposes and bythese Terms and Conditions. You agree not to use the App:
· In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the U.S. or other countries) Including, but not limited to GDPR compliance.
· To exploit, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
· To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the Content Standards set out in these Terms and Conditions.
· To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or anyother similarsolicitation.
· To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, the Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the preceding).
· To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the App, or which, as determined by us, may harm Company or users of the App or expose them to liability.
· To use the App in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the App.
· To use any robot, spider or another automatic device, process or means to access the App for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the App.
· To use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the App or for any other unauthorised purpose without our prior written consent.
· To use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the App.
· To introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
· To attack the App via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
· To otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the App.
8. ILLEGAL, FRAUDULENT OR ILLEGITIMATE BEHAVIOR
Illegal, fraudulent or illegitimate behaviourundermines the trust on which the BLIK platform is based, and Liefr Technologies LLP will seek to enforce its rights to the full extent of the law or in equity. In addition to any other rights and remedies available to Liefr Technologies LLP by law or equity, the Company may suspend or deactivate any account(s) associated with this type of illegal or illegitimate activity, including without limitation fraud, abusing privilege, for purposes of circumventing or attempting to circumvent the Company’s Social tools or platform;
Notwithstanding the preceding, nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted to prevent Users from communicating offline or off the App for legal and illegal purposes.
9. USER CONTENTS
The App contains chat tools, profiles, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other people’s content or materials (collectively, “User Contents”) on or through the App. All User Contents must comply with the Content Standards set out in these Terms and Conditions. Any Information User post on the App will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
By providing any User Content on the App, you grant us (System Administrator), the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, and display any such material for any purpose. You represent and warrant that:
· You own or control all rights in and to the content you post or upload as part of your User activities, i.e. chats, messages, and have the right to grant the license granted above to us.
· All of your User Contents do and will comply with these Terms and Conditions. You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any Information you submit or contribute, and you, not Liefr Technologies LLP, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contents posted by you or any other user of the App.
We have the right to:
· Remove or refuse to post any User Contents for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
· Take any action with respect to any User Content that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion, including if we believe that such User Content violates the Terms and Conditions, including the Content Standards, infringes any intellectual property right or another right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users of the App or the public or could create liability for Company.
· Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, refer to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorised use of the App.
· Terminate or suspend your access to all or part of App for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of these Terms and conditions. Without limiting the preceding, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the App.
11. CONTENT STANDARDS
These content standards apply toallUser Contents and use of Interactive Services. User Contents must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. User Contents must not:
· Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
· Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
· Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
· Be false or likely to deceive any person.
· Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
· Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
· Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organisation.
· Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
12. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that any User Contents to the app violate your copyright, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org instructions on sending us a notice of copyright infringement.
13. LINKS FROM THE SITE
If our Website or the App contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resourcesand accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the App, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
14. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet, the App will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR DEVICE, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE APP OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT. YOUR USE OF THE APP, THEIR CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE APP IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, THE APP, AND THEIR CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER LIEFR TECHNOLOGIES LLP NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TOTHE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF BLIK MOBILE APP.
LIEFR TECHNOLOGIES LLP DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE, THE APP, THEIR CONTENT WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE WEBSITE, THE APP OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE APP WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. COMPANY AT THIS MOMENTDISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
15. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL LIEFR TECHNOLOGIES LLP ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, THE APP, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE APP, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.THE PRECEDINGDOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
You agree to indemnify, protect and hold harmless to Liefr Technologies LLP, our subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions or the documents they incorporate by reference or your infringement of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the case that any provision of these Terms of Service is discovered to be unlawful, null or unenforceable, such provision shall notwithstanding be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be viewed to be cut off from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the credibility and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
18. YOUR COMMENTS AND CONCERNS
The BLIK Mobile Application is operatedby Liefr Technologies LLP, (Bangalore, India). All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Application should be email@example.com.